In the Box
- Wyze Cam v2 x1
- Quick Start Guide x1
- 6 Feet long USB cable x1
- Power adapter x1
- Wall plate x1
- Mounting tape x1
- Motion Tagging: Easily track down motion with Wyze Cam v2’s Motion Tagging technology that detects and highlights motion in both live stream and replay modes.
- 1080p Full HD: Live streaming, recording, and playback are all available in clear and sharp 1080p HD resolution. Toggle between SD and HD to fit your needs.
- Live Streaming: View what’s going on in real time, and record videos or take pictures directly to your phone for sharing.
- Night Vision: Never miss a moment, even in the dark, with Wyze Cam’s enhanced night vision.
- Real-Time Alerts: Receive push notifications on your phone whenever motion or sounds are detected.
- Smart Sound Recognition: Wyze Cam recognizes the unique sounds of smoke alarms and CO monitors and alerts you to these specific emergencies.
- Free Rolling 14-Day Cloud Storage: You have free access to saved motion and sound-triggered Event Videos for rolling 14 days, in perpetuity. 12-second Event Videos of the same type will be saved every five minutes.
- Secure AWS Cloud Storage: Wyze Cam uses end-to-end encryption for uploading and storing alert videos in the AWS cloud.
- Continuous Recording: Continuous footage can be recorded and stored to a microSD card (not included). Older files are overwritten when the microSD card is filled.
- 2-Way Audio: Listen in to what is happening around your camera and respond through your Wyze Cam speaker.
- Time Lapse: Set the time frame and intervals to easily create custom time lapse videos and save them locally to a microSD card (not included).
- Sharing: Use the Wyze App to share your camera with other users.
- Unique, Flexible Design: The innovative 3-axis design allows the camera to be raised, tilted, and swiveled to point in any direction.
- Magnetic Base: Wyze Cam’s magnetic mounting system with included adhesive tape and metal plate make it easy to mount your camera wherever you want it.
- USB Port: Supports daisy chaining up to 3 Wyze Cam(s) to share a single instance of the provided power adapter.
What You Need to Know Before Getting Started
- Wyze Cam v2 works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks.
- You must download and use the Wyze app (available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store) to access all the features.
- Wyze Cam v2 does not have a battery so it needs to be plugged in. It comes with a 6-foot power cord, which can be extended to 11-feet with the Mounting Kit.
- Wyze Cam v2 is designed for indoor use only.
- Add a microSD card (sold separately) to use the continuous recording and timelapse features.